segunda-feira, 1 de setembro de 2008

You took my hand, you showed me howYou promised me you'd be aroundUh huh, that's rightI took your words and I believedIn everything you said to meYeah huh, that's rightIf someone said: "Three years from nowYou'd be long gone."I'd stand up and punch them out'Cause they're all wrongI know better'Cause you said "forever and ever"Who knew?Remember when we were such foolsAnd so convinced and just too coolOh no, no noI wish I could touch you againI wish I could still call you friendI'd give anythingWhen someone said: "Count your blessings nowFor they're long gone."I guess I just didn't know howI was all wrongThey knew betterStill you said "forever and ever"Who knew?Yeah, yeahI'll keep you locked in my headUntil we meet againUntil we, until we meet againAnd I won't forget you, my friendWhat happened?If someone said: "Three years from nowYou'd be long gone."I'd stand up and punch them out'Cause they're all wrongAnd that last kiss I'll cherishUntil we meet againAnd time makes it harderI wish I could rememberBut I keep your memoryYou visit me in my sleepMy darling, who knew?My darling, my darlingWho knew?My darling, I miss youMy darling, who knew?Who knew?





Essa música me lembra minhas amigas, de uns dois anos atrás!

Nenhum comentário: